Invictus

This space should be empty.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The day I got Drunk..

I never thought i would be writing this...i am very high on this principles business you see...and yet it has happened. i got absolutely drunk and that's why i'm writing this post... It was just like i had imagined it.It's all a mytn about alcohol sending you to a nice place. i can vouch for it too, i was'nt in a very nice place at all. Everything was all woozy and stuff was coming out of my mouth which i did'nt even know was there. (all this i'm writng on the basis of what my friends told me the next day....i was obviously too out of it to remember anything)..... I started out with a variety of dilute stuff. In went four or five of that stuff. I did'nt feel very bad. courage heightened. In went another two...still nothing(mayb a lil woozy??) Then came the big one..A neat rum sizzled its way down my throat, followed by some khatta...Boy that did it...A burning sensation in my stomach and i started to feel distant...My tongue loosened itself and for the first time i felt that i was talking too much...With what remained of my will i stopped right there, i knew anohter one and i would probably wake up the next day in the middle of the field. Anyway after some failed attempts at stringing together words, i decided it was time to give my depleted senses a rest. I took a step, and immeditaely regretted it...I decided that it was probably best to follow the wall. Many tipsy steps and near falls later i found myself in my bed....Sometime during the night i remember turning and puking...as it turned out i had had the sense to drag myslef out of the room for that part.... What did i set out to achieve by this post????I'm not sure. Mayb it was because i felt guilty for letting myself out of control....Will i drink again??Well, as a wise man once said...everything is good in moderation..

2 Comments:

Blogger Anup Bishnoi said...

i tried to write about it the next day too but was too much in hosh to be able to write ;)

should have written something right then. :p

10/11/2006 02:58:00 PM  
Blogger HellFragger said...

mee too almost the same story...but i am a very very big bakait so you see i babbled the life outta everyone....happa included...

11/15/2006 02:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home